Can I apply a coupon code on a product that already has a discount?
Unfortunately,no. A coupon code will not apply on a product that already has a discount.
Where does my order ship from?
Orders ship mainly from our DC in Louisville, Kentucky, Zip Code 40210.
Some orders may ship from other distribution centers located throughout the US.
When can I expect my order to be shipped?
- Ground Service and Home Delivery orders may take 7 to 10 business days to arrive. These orders will ship within 72 business hours from entering our system.
- 2nd Day Air, Standard and First Overnight, Priority and Express Saver orders received by 12.05 P.M. EST., will ship the same day. If received after 12.05 P.M. EST., these orders will ship the next day.
Example: 2nd Day, Standard and First Overnight, Priority and Express Saver orders placed on Thursday, after 12.05 PM EST, will be processed and shipped on Friday.
Shipping options refer to business days, only.
- FEDEX does not ship to PO BOX and APO addresses. Entering a PO BOX or an APO address will delay the order until we can contact you to determine your street address.
- FREE SHIPPING applies only to Ground and Home Delivery.
- If you choose either of these shipping methods, you will see the $0.00 freight charge only in the Confirmation page.
We are offering two shipping methods for International orders:
- FEDEX (a more expensive but faster choice);
- USPS (United States Postal Service) as the most affordable freight forwarder for international shipping through the Priority Mail International.
How much will it cost to ship my order?
Our shipping rates provided by Federal Express, are based on the total weight of the products you ordered and on the distance from our warehouse, Louisville, KY to your destination.
In order to get an idea of the shipping cost charge, we offer a Freight Cost Estimator in your shopping cart, at the right.
What shipping options do you have on International Orders?
We offer two methods of shipping internationally:
- 1.FedEx: international economy and international priority – it takes 2 to 4 business days, (depending on the customs). Customs duties are the customer’s/receiver’s responsibility.
- 2.United States Postal Service: Priority Mail International (Less expensive, but slower: 5 to 10 business days to Canada; possibly longer to Europe)
Please note that FEDEX does not ship to APO or PO Boxes.
What shipping options do you have for shipping within the United States?
We use Federal Express to ship within the United States.
You can choose from these shipping options:
- Home Delivery
- Express Saver
- 2nd Day Air
- Standard Overnight
- First Overnight
What is My Wish List?
My Wish List is a place where you can save items of interest until you are ready to purchase them.
If you are not a registered customer, you can create a Wish List Account to save your shopping cart contents for your next visit. Credit card information is not required to create a Wish List account.
How do I view My Wish List?
You can view your Wish List by accessing the Wish List link in your account information page, top right side of the page,.
In order to view your Wish List, you need to Sign In. If your Wish List link does not appear on the top right side of the page, try to Sign In, first.
How do I add items to My Wish List?
To add an item to My Wish List, just click the “Add to Wishlist” button for any item that interests you. The “Add to Wishlist” button appears next to the “Add to Cart” button in the product info pages.
How do I move My Wish List items to my Shopping Cart?
To move My Wish List items to the Shopping Cart, either click “Move to Cart” under the product name in the “My Wish List” box (if the My Wish List items are shown in the box); Or, in My Wish List main page.you can check the “Move to Cart” box next to the item(s) and click the “Update” button.
How do I remove items from My Wish List?
To remove items from My Wish List, either click “Delete” under the item’s name in the “My Wish List” box or check the “Delete” checkbox next to the item(s) on the My Wish List main page and click the “Update” button.
Can I make My Wish List available to others?
Sorry. Currently My Wish List is only “saved” when you create / log in to your account. Therefore, you are the only one that can see it. However, you can email your wishlist to a friend by visiting the My Wish List main page, entering their email address into the ‘send your wishlist to a friend’ box and clicking the email envelope.
Royal Brites Business Cards Instructions
To print Royal Brites Blank Cards, you can use the Blank Business Cards Word Template.
If you do not have Word, you can use Iclicknprint.com
Before you print your Royal Brites business cards, please make sure you print a test sheet on regular paper and check the alignment against the business card sheet.
For detailed Royal Brites Business Cards Instructions, read this instruction sheet
What is the Avery label number I can use to print Business Cards?
Use MS Word Avery Label # 5371.
Where can I find Geographics® templates?
You can find templates for most products at: https://www.theroyalstore.com/printing_templates.php
You can choose between Word Templates and Click’n Print and AS A BONUS, you can download FREE Free Word Certificate Templates
How can I print my business cards using MS Publisher?
Open Publisher. Go to ‘Blank Publications’ and select the Business card.
Input your information. Go to ‘File,’ down to ‘Print,’ and in the lower left hand corner select ‘Page options.’
Make sure that ‘Print multiple copies per sheet’ is selected, and then click on ‘Custom Options.’
Set your margins as follows:
Side Margin – 0.75, Top Margin – 0.5, Vertical and Horizontal Gaps – 0. Select ‘OK.’
It should now show a sample of the layout. Select ‘OK’ to print.
What is the Avery label number I can use to print Note Cards and Post Cards?
You can use Avery # 8387 or 5315 to print Note Cards and Post Cards
Are there any templates for MS Publisher?
If you are using MS Publisher you can select your layout to fit the product size of the Geographics item you have purchased.
Each software version can be slightly different than the other, so your tool bar may be different.
On your tool bar click Arrange and then Layout Guidelines.
Specifically for business cards, you want to try the following settings for North American format:
- You should always run a test sheet of paper through your printer to ensure it is lining up properly.
- Your printer may have default print settings and they may conflict with what you are telling the page setup to do, so don’t forget to choose the proper print settings before you start printing your test page.
- Try to stay away from printing a border around the inside of your card, if you want something on the edge. You may want to try a corner border or design in one or two corners.
- Our instructions are meant as a guideline and not intended as a plug-and-play type format because we may not have the same version of the software that you have on your PC. You may have to manipulate the information or template to suite your software or printer.
Where is Avery number 8398?
The inserts included in our Postcards, Invitations, and Note Card packages state they are the same as Avery number 8398.
That number is a typo! The correct number should be either 8387 or 5315.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.
If I don't have MS Word what can I use?
Our products are the same size as a few Avery template numbers. Avery template numbers can usually be found in the Tools/Labels section of most word processing software (like MS Word or Works.)
For example, our business cards are the same size as Avery number 5371 or 8371. The Invitations, Postcards, and Notecards are the same size as Avery number 5315 or 8387. Outside of the US and Canada this may be different.
Click’n Print is a Free Geographics® Stationery Software that allows you to print a Geographics® item and see its design in the background. To work with Click’n print, you need to Create an Account, Log in, Open New template, Personalize, Save and Print. All your saved templates can be found in Click’n Print at any time you decide to return to it and Log in.
If you have any questions about another template size/number please call our customer service at 800-436-4919 prompt 2.
- Step 1: Gather Your Most Frequently Asked Questions. ...
- Step 2: Write a Clear Answer for Each Question. ...
- Step 3: Use Clear Navigation. ...
- Step 4: Place the Page Prominently on Your Site. ...
- Step 5: Adjust Your FAQ as Needed.
noun, plural FAQs, FAQ's. Chiefly Digital Technology. a document, in question and answer format, that introduces newcomers to a topic or answers common questions.Why does Frequently Asked Questions important? ›
FAQs enable you to deal with specific queries that your customers have about your business. They also represent another way to reach out and connect with your target audience. Therefore, it is one of the most important elements of your website strategy.What Frequently Asked Questions mean? ›
abbreviation for frequently asked questions: a list of questions that people often ask about a particular product or site on the internet and the answers to the questions.What are quick questions to ask? ›
- If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
- Do you eat or drink soup?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- What is the best gift you have ever received?
- If you were a superhero, what powers would you want to have?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What's your favorite family recipe?
BTW. abbreviation for. by the way: used esp in e-mails, text messages, etc.Should I use FAQs? ›
FAQs are a good indicator that there may be an issue with your content. Most are created because people think by bringing frequently asked questions together on a single page, they will make it easier for people to find the answers they are looking for.What does Q&A mean? ›
Q & A is a situation in which a person or group of people asks questions and another person or group of people answers them. Q & A is short for 'question and answer'.What are the benefits of asking better questions? ›
Here are some of the benefits of asking better questions at work: Gaining opportunities to learn: By keeping a growth mindset, you can think positively about having questions and use the answers to improve yourself. Asking questions can also make you better at your job and more equipped to handle issues that come up.Why is it important to ask clear questions? ›
Asking the right questions can improve both your personal and professional life. Being able to communicate effectively is vital for all sorts of relationships. Learning what questions to ask can improve how you work with your team members, leadership skills, and more minor, everyday things.
Asking questions is essential for checking pupil understanding and keeping them engaged with the task at hand. It's crucial to the way students receive and process information and it encourages independent and critical thinking. Statistics show that the average teacher asks between 300 and 400 questions per day.What is the most frequent question? ›
It might be quite surprising to know that the most asked question in the world is “what is my ip”. There are a little over 3 million people who ask this question every month on Google and that's just one variation of the question. There are more who ask, “what is my ip address” and similar.What is frequently example? ›
Buses run frequently between the city and the airport. It was a word he used frequently. Her father, a pilot, was frequently absent from home.What is always asking questions called? ›
inquisitive. adjective. asking a lot of questions about things, especially things that people do not want to talk about.What should I ask in 21 questions? ›
- What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
- If you could travel to any year in a time machine, what year would you choose and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What's one of the most fun childhood memories you have?
The Top 5 Most Powerful Leadership Questions
- What life experience has most shaped who you are? ...
- What makes it all worthwhile to you? ...
- Where do you have the most impact? ...
- What stands between you and where you want to go? ...
- How are you?
- What do you need help with most often?
- What's something that no one knows about you?
- What kind of challenges are you facing these days?
- What do you miss most about?
- When was the last time you were lost?
- What book had the most significant impact on you?
|You||Have you traveled to Europe?|
|He||Has he eaten dinner?|
|She||Has she done her homework?|
|We||Have we come here before?|
BTC — This acronym has two meanings. One stands for Bitcoin, as players can “mine” for Bitcoin in a game called Roblox Bitcoin Miner. The other meaning is simply “because they can.”What does IMO mean in texting? ›
abbreviation. 1. in my opinion. Is text-messaging hurting teen language skills? IMO, no …
Lol stands for laugh out loud or laughing out loud.Who most likely to questions? ›
- Who is most likely to become a CEO at a top company?
- Who is most likely to have the most children?
- Who is most likely to run a marathon?
- Who is most likely to be late for her own wedding?
- Who is most likely to become a reality TV star?
- Who is most likely to win a Grammy?
- What am I good at?
- What am I so-so at?
- What am I bad at?
- What makes me tired?
- What is the most important thing in my life?
- Who are the most important people in my life?
- How much sleep do I need?
- What stresses me out?
“Powerful questions are a reflection of committed listening and understanding the other person's perspective that is confirmed through paraphrasing. This suggests a progression from listening, paraphrasing for understanding, and then asking powerful questions that yield clarity or mediation of thinking.”How do you ask a smart question? ›
- Think about what you already know. Reviewing your existing knowledge on a subject can help you pinpoint any gaps. ...
- Confirm what you want to learn. ...
- Create a draft of your questions. ...
- Refine your questions. ...
- Ensure simplicity. ...
- Ask your questions confidently and politely.
- Think about what you want to know. Think about what you hope to learn. ...
- Develop an open-ended question. ...
- Find the right person. ...
- Allow the person to answer. ...
- Ask follow-up questions. ...
- Thank the person. ...
- Ask to get an answer. ...
- Be understanding.
- 5 Ways To Ask Higher-Quality Questions.
- 1) Understanding Rather than Judgment.
- 2) Open-Ended Questions.
- 3) Follow-Up Questions.
- 5) Balance Asking and Telling.
- Relevant. A good question is relevant. ...
- Clear. A good question is framed in a clear, easily understandable language, without any vagueness. ...
- Concise. ...
- Purposeful. ...
- Guiding But Not Leading. ...
- Stimulates Thinking. ...
- What were you trying to accomplish?
- How do you feel about what happened?
- What did you learn from this?
- How can you use what you learned in the future?
- What ideas do you have for solutions now?
- #1 Open-ended versus closed-ended questioning.
- #2 Funnel questioning.
- #3 Asking probing questions.
- #4 Asking leading questions.
- #5 Asking rhetorical questions.
Questioning skills are abilities that allow you to analyse concepts or situations and ask relevant questions about them. These skills can allow you to understand different aspects of your career by knowing the right questions to ask.Why is effective questioning important? ›
Why is Effective Questioning Important? Effective questioning is a key aspect of the teaching and learning process, as the kinds of questions we ask determine the level of thinking we develop. Lessons that incorporate questions are more effective in raising attainment than lessons which do not.What is life's biggest question? ›
“Why is there something instead of nothing?” has been sometimes labeled as the “biggest question of all.”What is the most googled question 2022? ›
What are the Most Asked Questions on Google in 2022? Have you ever thought about what are the most asked questions on Google? You may be surprised to know that the most frequently asked question on Google was “What to Watch?”. This search query generated 7.5 million online search queries every month.What are big questions to ask? ›
- If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
- Who was your favorite cartoon character when you were a kid?
- What does spirituality mean to you?
- Do you believe in giving people second chances, and why?
- How would you describe your first crush?
- What are your favorite hobbies?
The most commonly-used word in English might only have three letters – but it packs a punch. 'The'. It's omnipresent; we can't imagine English without it. But it's not much to look at.What is always usually often? ›
An adverb of frequency describes how often an action happens. There are six main adverbs of frequency that we use in English: always, usually (or normally), often, sometimes, rarely, and never.Which words are used most frequently? ›
|1. the||21. at||61. some|
|2. of||22. be||62. her|
|3. and||23. this||63. would|
|4. a||24. have||64. make|
|5. to||25. from||65. like|
Women often ask questions to build consensus and explore all sides of an issue before making a decision. By asking, “What do you think?” a woman is not necessarily looking for a solution, but is trying to create a conversation, or strengthen a relationship.What's a question that has no answer? ›
rhetorical question Add to list Share. When you ask a rhetorical question, you don't really expect an answer.
They are driven by doubt, curiosity and wonderment. It is our questions that fuel and drive our thinking. Many problems arise from making assumptions. If you assume, you think you know when you probably don't.How do you set up frequently asked questions on Facebook? ›
- Select Inbox at the top of your page.
- In the left menu sidebar, select Automated responses.
- Click Frequently asked questions.
- Select Edit.
- Add a question and then fill out your response.
- From Instagram home, tap the Messenger icon on the top right of the screen.
- Under Set Up Automated Responses, tap Get Started.
- Tap the toggle next to Show Questions to enable automated responses.
- Under Questions, tap Add Question.
- We recently had a great question from one of our students: ...
- First, go to Page Settings, then click on Messaging and Set up automated responses:
- Then, go to Automated Responses and click on Frequently Asked Questions. ...
- Now, on desktop the FAQs will appear like this:
Make your FAQ page easy to find
For customers who are going straight to your site for answers, put the link to your FAQ or support page in a highly visible place—preferably in the top navigation bar. This will encourage customers to read through the FAQs before they reach out to a support rep or open a ticket.
- How do I secure a username for my fan page? ...
- How do I switch between posting on my Page as my Profile and as my Page? ...
- Where did the Suggest to Friends feature go? ...
- How do I get more fans? ...
- When a Page likes my Page, does it affect my total fan count?
It happens all the time, and millions of trusting people lose billions of dollars every year. Answering random questions on social media puts a target on your back by providing thieves with the personal information they need to break into your online accounts or scam you into giving them money.How do I add an automated question on Facebook? ›
- Go to the Facebook section of Creator Studio.
- Select Inbox.
- Select Automatic Responses.
- Toggle any of the automatic response options on or off.
- After selecting an option, click the blue Edit Message button to customize its automated response. Here you can customize things like:
You can select up to four questions to be displayed to people. With frequently asked questions, your business can reduce the time and resources spent answering similar questions repeatedly. Note that if a person selects one of these questions, their message will go to your Message Requests in Instagram Direct.How do you get the daily questions on Instagram? ›
Simply tap on the Stickers icon that looks like a little square with a smiley face. Then, tap on the “Questions” sticker. Tapping "Questions" will add a Question box to your Instagram Story. You can tap on the Question box to edit it.
From your Questions page: Click “Question” next to “Share” at the top of the page. Then enter your question and add poll options if you wish. Click “Ask Question” to share it.How many questions should a FAQ have? ›
There's no right or wrong answer here, since this will vary greatly by the nature of your business and the intelligence of your customers. That said, you want to find a nice middle ground. Fewer than five questions might indicate you haven't done your research… or that you didn't need an FAQ to begin with.What are the 7 most common interview questions and answers? ›
- Where do you see yourself in five years time? ...
- What are your strengths/weaknesses? ...
- Why should I hire you? ...
- Tell me about yourself/your work experience. ...
- Why do you want this job? ...
- What are your salary expectations? ...
- Why are you the right fit to succeed in this role?
- Where are your visitors in their lives right now? ...
- Can your visitors tell what kind of business you are? ...
- Is the information efficiently organized? ...
- Do 100% of your visitors understand the website copy? ...
- Is the content scannable? ...
- Do your pages meet your goals?